The UA Manager we are looking for is responsible for setting up, managing, and monitoring paid campaigns.
Who we are
Sparkling Society is a global player with multiple well known mobile games such as City Island series. Titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 140 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused, and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
You work closely with the Product Owners and Product Manager regarding campaigns, tools to relocate our users between the different games. You optimize the growth of the campaigns by analyzing data, developing new tools, and testing new creatives. You direct designers to be able to develop and test new creatives, and you regularly interact with our data and UA analysts to target better users. You have experience with all major networks and the algorithms behind them. You are driven, curious and analytical, you evaluate, and you optimize.
- Commercial, analytical, and proactive
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented
- At least 2 years relevant working experience as an UA Manager within the gaming industry
- Background in Economics, Marketing or Mathematics
- Fluent in the English language (verbal and written)
- Eager to learn.
It is to your advantage if you
- Have experience with Ad monetization, but also knowledge of SQL
- Have knowledge of SCRUM
- You love to play games
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like joining the Sparkling Family?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing, and optimizing great games and becoming part of the Sparkling family?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org