You are very experienced in the free-to-play mobile world. As Product Owner you can develop the vision for a game and take your team along in your enthusiasm.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
You have the drive to get the best possible product within the timeframe set by you and company management. Adding to this, you are able to share the knowledge you developed in your career to inspire others. You work closely together with our data engineers, game designer and UA staff to make sure you’ll hit all the KPI’s and continue to improve on those. You are driven, curious and analytical, you evaluate and you optimize.
- Commercial, analytical and proactive
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented
- Bachelor in the field of Marketing and/or Business
- Experienced in managing teams
- Eager to share knowledge
- Strong analytical skills
- You understand the importance of data driven development
This is what we offer you:
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Bonus option at the end of the year
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com