As Product Owner you can develop the vision for a game and take your team along in your enthusiasm.
Who we are
Sparkling Society is a global player with multiple well known mobile games such as City Island series.
Titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 150 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused, and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
You are able to manage the different stakeholders within the company, respond to changes in the market, prioritize the tasks. Adding to this, you are able to share your Free 2 Play knowledge you developed in your career to inspire others.
You are able to take a game to the next level. You work closely together with your colleagues
Product Owners, Product Managers, our data engineers, developers, game designer and UA staff to make sure you’ll hit all the KPI’s and continue to improve on those. Every two-week sprint you evaluate the achieved results with your team. You are driven, curious and analytical. For our daily activities we use scrum and we work in small development teams.
- You have commercial insight, and you are familiar with monetization concepts
- You are a team player, result-oriented, proactive and have strong analytical skills
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in a comparable environment
- You have knowledge of the mobile market, in which you have also gained experience
- Experienced in managing and inspiring teams
- Eager to share knowledge and eager to learn
- You understand the importance of data driven development
It is to your advantage if you
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past
- Having a software development background is an advantage
- Have knowledge of SCRUM
- You love to play games as much as developing them
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Organized lunch once a week
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like joining the Sparkling Family?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games and becoming part of the Sparkling family?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com
Curious about our Sparkling family? Take a look.