You are a proven specialist in the field of free-to-play economies and ready to take care of our most important games.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions for the coming years. You are an independent thinker and doer who sees ownership as a given. We would like to see your skills and talents converted into useful innovations. In this role you have the skills and freedom to play an important role within your team and our company.
You know undoubtedly what potential drop-off points are and how we are able to prevent churn and keep players on board for longer and how we can improve our ingame economies. You will attend to this by focussing on important KPIs by experimenting with new features, A/B testing and analysing these. Furthermore you provide, test and finetune all sorts of LiveOps events.
For our daily activities we use scrum and we work in small development teams, each led by a dedicated product owner. Many of our other colleagues like design, data and marketing, work for all teams. This will also be the case for the product manager.
- At least 3 years experience and proven expertise on free-to-play business models and game economies
- Used to working in a highly dynamic LiveOps environment
- The ability to use data to acquire insights and to use these to select and prioritise future features for our products
- Ability to inspire other people, but also able to convince on solid data
- Ability to connect all relevant disciplines
- Teamplayer, self-starter, result driven, analytical
- Eager to learn, from colleagues, from data, from your own mistakes and successes
This is what we offer you:
- A place in our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com