Medior Unity Game Developer
For our Sparkling family we are looking for a Unity Game Developer (medior) who can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions to create and develop new city building games.
Who we are
Sparkling Society is a global player with multiple well known mobile games as City Island Series. Titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 180 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
For our Sparkling family we are looking for a Unity Game Developer (medior) who lives in The Netherlands and can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions to create and develop new city building games. We would like to see your skills and talents put into practice and see your (personal) development grow. For our daily activities we use scrum and we work in small development teams.
As a team member you will be part of one of our building game teams.
With your team you will be working dedicated to one of our (new) games, developing new features.
- You have (broad) experience working with Unity3D in a game development environment, preferably on one or more completed projects.
- You have a good knowledge of C #, but above all you are a good all-round programmer.
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Game Developer in a comparable environment.
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented and analytical.
- You are eager to learn
It is to your advantage if you
- Have experience working on mobile games.
- Have knowledge of SCRUM.
- You love to play games as much as developing them
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Regular lunches and drinks together
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like joining the Sparkling Family?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games and becoming part of the Sparkling family?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com
Curious about our Sparkling family? Take a look