The Game Artist we are looking for creates artwork for our games. You enjoy using your qualities broadly and would like to work on high quality casual 2d and 3d games.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 140 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
- You know the common software packages (2D & 3D) like the back of your hand
- Experience with Unity3D
- experience in 3D animation
- Team player and self starter
- Eager to learn
It is to your advantage if you
- Have experience creating user interfaces
- Have knowledge of SCRUM
- You love to play games as much as creating them
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org