Full Stack Developer
For our Sparkling family we are looking for a FullStack/ Backend Developer who will be responsible for creating, implementing, managing and securing web applications. You are able to map and solve (complex) problems.
Who we are
Sparkling Society is a global player with multiple well known mobile games as City Island Series. Titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 180 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
You have knowledge of full stack development best practices. You will be working closely together with other disciplines like Product Owners, Game Developers, Marketeers and Data on things like LiveOps, Analytics, AB Testing & Tooling.
For our daily activities we use Scrum and we work in small development teams.
- You have a broad experience in (web based) software developing
- You have database design and implementation skills with SQL
- You have a good knowledge of Python and web development in general
- You have knowledge of GCP, AWS or Azure
- You have experience with git and (complex) CI/CD pipelines
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a comparable environment
- Team player, self-starter, result-oriented and analytical
- You are eager to learn.
- You live in The Netherlands
It is to your advantage if you
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past
- Have experience with data engineering
- You have knowledge and experience with data-verification
- Have knowledge of SCRUM
- You love to play games as much as developing them.
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Regular lunch and drinks together
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like joining the Sparkling Family?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games and becoming part of the Sparkling family?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com
Curious about our Sparkling family? Take a look.