The Data Scientist we are looking for must be someone who can work independently on the processing of data and the application and development of predictive artificial intelligence models for our ML platform.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 100 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an independent Data Scientist who can help us realize our unmistakable ambitions for the coming years. You can pick up on an ongoing project with an external party who is working with our developers on a foundation on which all this can be built. In collaboration with our Product Owners, you will look at opportunities to responsibly collect and process data from our players, in order to create more control mechanisms on which they can build further.
- Graduated in mathematics, econometrics, physics or computer science, preferably with a strong Artificial Intelligence and / or Statistics component
- At least 2 years of experience with data science through work or study
- Thorough knowledge of Python and SQL
- Knowledge of software version control systems (git)
- Team player, a self-starter, result-oriented and analytical
- Eager to learn
It is to your advantage if you:
- Have worked on successful mobile games in the past.
- Have knowledge of SCRUM.
- You love to play games as much as developing them
This is what we offer you:
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Bonus option at the end of the year
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Working from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to email@example.com