The engineer we are looking for must be someone who can do his or her thing completely independently, but enables the analysts and data scientists to do their work.
Who we are
Sparkling Society: a global player with multiple well known mobile gaming titles independently developed from idea to publication, over 150 million downloads worldwide, and a fast-growing multidisciplinary team of visionary experts.
The foundation on which we start building our games is our culture: motivated, focused and constructive. This creates the right conditions for our agile multidisciplinary teams to truly sparkle. We all have the same goal: to help our players flee from their busy lives for a minute and relax, just by picking up their mobile device.
Who we are looking for
You develop data pipelines, processing terabytes of data, and make sure that data is available for our data analysis team and data scientists, user acquisition managers and product managers so that they can make informed decisions. You are a mentor to the data team, you define new tools and best practices, constantly thinking about improvements to the data platform, but you also educate other stakeholders about data.
- 5 years data engineering experience
- Expert in SQL and Python
- Experience with ingesting and processing terabytes of data
- Experience with (data) cloud technologies: cloud databases, pipeline tools, setting up infrastructure
- Knowledge of and experience with data quality
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and BigQuery is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with AVG / GDPR legislation is a plus
- Team player, a self starter, result-oriented and analytical
- Eager to learn
This is what we offer you
- Being part of our talented team
- Space to be yourself and to show what you can do
- Organized lunch once a week
- The most exciting games of table football
- A great office in the heart of Delft
- Opportunity to work from home
Do you feel like you belong at Sparkling Society?
We really love what we do and are always open to meeting people who are also dedicated, optimistic and have the right skills for the job: people with a spark. Are you the one joining our world of inventing, developing and optimizing great games?
Then quickly write us a motivation letter and send it together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org